WELCOME UNION #1- ADAMS CITY HIGH SCHOOL ALUMNI
Commerce City, Colorado
HOW TO USE THIS SITE AND YOUR INDIVIDUAL CLASS WEB SITE
If you are a newcomer - WELCOME!!!
Here are a few hints to help you fully utilize and enjoy www.adamscityhighschool.com and your free individual class website provided for our use by www.classreport.org. Click on your class year in the table on the Class Website/Webmasters page to access your individual class website.
1. If this is your first visit, the first thing you need to do is to add this site to your Favorites List or create a Bookmark so that you can quickly find your way back to this site.
2. Your next task is to click on your class year and REGISTER using the button on the upper-right corner of the home page on your individual class website.
A. Once you have REGISTERED on your individual class website, you will be asked to select the letter of your last name that you used when you graduated.
B. Having selected the proper letter, you should now be able to locate your name. Since may be your first visit to your individual class website, you may be listed as missing.
C. To activate your name, you must select a password of 6-12 numbers and/or letters with no spaces or punctuation.
D. You will then be directed to an enrollment screen to answer a few questions and make modifications. For instance, if you would like to be recognized by your nickname, please enter it in parenthesis after your first name. Please enter your full name including your middle name.
E. Be advised that while you are requested to provide your address and phone number, this information will NOT be visible to anyone other than the site administrator, reunion coordinator and/or the alumni association records clerk, who are all classmates. Check boxes are provided if you would like to publicly display your information within your profile. If you desire to make your address and phone public, you should make a point of including it at the top of the biography section you will be asked to complete.
F. When you get to the biography section, please take the time to provide us all with a recap on what you have been doing all of these years and what you hope to be doing in the future.
G. Once you are done, you are free to exit and see what you accomplished by coming back into the class directory. Since the individual class website allows you to make changes whenever you like, you can always go back and make corrections, simply by going to the “My Profile” button at the upper right corner of the home page.
3. Eventually, we hope to get around to scanning and attaching everyone’s graduation photo to his or her profile. If you would like to include your own photo album or video with your profile, you may take advantage of the Photo Link Web site utility included on your profile setup page. Please send your current photo and/or family photo to your class administrator, or Shirley-ACHS1962@comcast.net, or mail to Shirley (Brown) Wilcoxon, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, 2861 West 120th Avenue, Suite 200, Westminster, CO 80234.
4. Please feel free to post messages in the Chat Forum on www.adamscityhighschool.com and on your individual class website. Once everyone has gotten around to logging on to the Chat Forum and the individual class websites, there will be many more messages showing up.
5. Your active and continued participation is important for the growth www.adamscityhighschool.com and of your individual class website. Please return often and spread the word to your friends and family. Remember, it is free. No cost to register - no cost to enjoy and use.
Copyright, source of information, photographs, etc.: It is not the intent of this website to use anything that is copyrighted by another without permission. Mistakes may happen. If you have a copyright to anything within this website, please contact me with your proof and it will be immediately removed. If you would like to use anything on this website, please contact me. I am more than happy to share with you, if possible. Just let me know where and how you plan to use it.